The Active 20 is our latest 3rd generation, high-end outdoor dual button / touchscreen GPS device.
With a HighRes touchscreen for even more clarity when viewing maps of all scales WI-FI to allow for wireless snap-to-track routing and software upgrades. All within our rugged IP68 Waterproof casing.
Active 20 Platinum Edition
Our Active 20 Platinum Edition is the must-have product for every intrepid outdoor enthusiast who wants every square inch of Great Britain Ordnance Survey mapping at their fingertips, and is the equivalent of carrying 400 Explorer 1:25k paper maps and over 200 Landranger 1:50k paper maps!
- Canary Islands
- Channel Islands
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- Great Britain
- Isle of Man
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South America
- Satmap Adventure
- Mountain Ranges
- Map Consolidation
- Walks and Trails
- National Parks
With the all-new Xpedition2 it is quick and easy to plan and view routes on a variety of international topographic mapping, share your favourite routes, tracks and much more.
Xpedition2 now has full functionality on Smartphones and Tablets, as well as PC & Mac
Snap-to-Road car routing comes as standard, along with Satmap Adventure mapping.
Please note that Xpedition2 LIVE is now fully launched, having been previously available in BETA format
A login is required to establish a free, standard User Account.
Please click below for - Xpedition2 Quick Start User Guide
With Xpedition2 Premium you'll have access to a raft of features and improvements to help you better plan for your next outdoor adventure. For just £40 a year you get,
- A Wider range of high quality worldwide mapping,
- Access to full GB Ordnance Survey 1:50k Landranger,
- Access to full GB Ordnance Survey 1:25k Explorer,
- Global "Snap-to-Track" routing for foot, bike and car
- Fully flexible spit-screen route planner.
- Printable route information and stats.
- Advanced route editing.
- Split-screen planning.
Please note that Xpedition2 is now fully launched in LIVE mode. Any free or Premium accounts will have fully carried across from the BETA version. Please use the link below to jump straight to Xpedition2 Premium subscription details on the Satmap shop.
Our Great Britain Ultra is an Active 20 exclusive MapCard and is the must-have product for every intrepid outdoor enthusiast who wants every square inch of Great Britain topographical mapping data at their fingertips.
All 4 layers are supplied on 1 x64GB Micro SD card, which allows you to easily toggle between the 4 map layers.
Please be aware that this MapCard will only work using a Satmap Active 20 device only.
This product consists of:
• 1 x Great Britain Whole coverage using Ordnance Survey 1:10k, 1:25k, 1:50k and Satmap Adventure data.
Digital maps contained:
• Ordnance Survey 1:10,000 Street View - great for orientation in towns and villages.
• Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 Explorer - the essential map series for the walker, climber and water sports enthusiast (High Resolution).
• Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 Landranger - the best scale for fast moving on and off-road cyclists and horse-riders (High Resolution).
• Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 Satmap Adventure data - best for following hiking and cycling trails.
This MapCard will not work on Active 10 and 12 devices, it will only work on Active 20 devices.
Please note the Isle of man is only covered at 1:50k and 1:25k Adventure scale
Our Adventure map is a recreational map, which has been compiled using the community generated OpenStreetMap (OSM) database therefore Satmap are not responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of the map data and some areas will be more detailed than others.
Maps © Thunderforest www.thunderforest.com
Data © contributors OpenStreetMap www.openstreetmap.org/copyright