The Active 20 is our latest 3rd generation, high-end outdoor dual button / touchscreen GPS device.
With a HighRes touchscreen for even more clarity when viewing maps of all scales WI-FI to allow for wireless snap-to-track routing and software upgrades. All within our rugged IP68 Waterproof casing.
Active 20 Platinum Edition
Our Active 20 Platinum Edition is the must-have product for every intrepid outdoor enthusiast who wants every square inch of Great Britain Ordnance Survey mapping at their fingertips, and is the equivalent of carrying 400 Explorer 1:25k paper maps and over 200 Landranger 1:50k paper maps!
- Canary Islands
- Channel Islands
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- Great Britain
- Isle of Man
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South America
- Satmap Adventure
- Mountain Ranges
- Map Consolidation
- Walks and Trails
- National Parks
- Active 20 Accessories
- A10/A12 Bike and Vehicle Mounts
- Carry Cases
- Cases & Lanyards
- Power Traveller
- Goal Zero
- Goal Zero Power
- Quad Lock
- Redhill Cycle Club Kit
With the all-new Xpedition2 it is quick and easy to plan and view routes on a variety of international topographic mapping, share your favourite routes, tracks and much more.
Xpedition2 now has full functionality on Smartphones and Tablets, as well as PC & Mac
Snap-to-Road car routing comes as standard, along with Satmap Adventure mapping.
Please note that Xpedition2 LIVE is now fully launched, having been previously available in BETA format
A login is required to establish a free, standard User Account.
Please click below for - Xpedition2 Quick Start User Guide
With Xpedition2 Premium you'll have access to a raft of features and improvements to help you better plan for your next outdoor adventure. For just £40 a year you get,
- A Wider range of high quality worldwide mapping,
- Access to full GB Ordnance Survey 1:50k Landranger,
- Access to full GB Ordnance Survey 1:25k Explorer,
- Global "Snap-to-Track" routing for foot, bike and car
- Fully flexible spit-screen route planner.
- Printable route information and stats.
- Advanced route editing.
- Split-screen planning.
Please note that Xpedition2 is now fully launched in LIVE mode. Any free or Premium accounts will have fully carried across from the BETA version. Please use the link below to jump straight to Xpedition2 Premium subscription details on the Satmap shop.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. We will keep this policy updated to show you how we use your personal information, so that you can be confident when sharing your information with us, that it will only be used for what we say here.
We are careful to ensure that the data we hold adheres to the requirements, as laid out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The primary objective of the GDPR is to give citizens control of their personal data. For information about the GDPR please select the following link : ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information which is provided to Satmap Systems Limited (“Satmap”), is controlled by Satmap. Satmap Systems Limited is the Data Controller. The registered address is; 128A Kingston Road, Leatherhead. KT22 7PU. United Kingdom.
“Opt-In” and “Opt-out”
To ensure that Satmap Systems Limited aligns with the regulations outlined by the GDPR, we will ensure that we will ask all our customers to choose either to “opt-in” or “opt-out”. Opting-in means that you are happy for us to hold your data on file, for the primary reason of processing and fulfilling your order, as well as judicious communication on news and offers from time to time. There may be the occasional survey included in our communication process. By opting in you agree for Satmap to use your data for these express purposes. If you select the “opt-out” option, then Satmap will not communicate in any other way outside of the necessary avenues for the specific purpose of fulfilling and dispatching your order.
Information we may collect from you
When you sign up to our services, such as our website newsletter, online applications, enter competitions, buy a subscription, order products or take up a reader offer, we may ask for personal information about you.
This can include:
- Data to sufficiently process a customer order or request;
- Details to send personlised news and offers;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern,
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests,
- speed up your searches,
- recognise you when you return to our site.
Storing your personal data
We remind you, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To send news and offer information where you have opted in to receive such information.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Your data and Third parties
Satmap shares your data with carefully selected third party providers to assist with delivery of information and services. For example, we will provide delivery information to the delivery company or a specialist mailing company to communicate our newsletter and for conducting surveys. These companies are not authorised to share your data. Restricted access to our operating environment is provided to third parties to support our operations and these third parties are under agreement to keep all information confidential.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that Satmap sells or buys any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Satmap or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Satmap about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Satmap, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Rights for individuals
GDPR identifies the following rights for individuals and these are part of this policy.
- The right to be informed
Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data. Transparency is a key requirement under the GDPR.
- The right of access
Individuals have the right to access their personal data.
- The right to rectification
The GDPR includes a right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure
The GDPR introduces a right for individuals to have personal data erased.
- The right to restrict processing
Individuals have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data.
- The right to data portability
The right to data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- The right to object
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.