The Active 20 is our latest 3rd generation, high-end outdoor dual button / touchscreen GPS device.
With a HighRes touchscreen for even more clarity when viewing maps of all scales WI-FI to allow for wireless snap-to-track routing and software upgrades. All within our rugged IP68 Waterproof casing.
Active 20 Platinum Edition
Our Active 20 Platinum Edition is the must-have product for every intrepid outdoor enthusiast who wants every square inch of Great Britain Ordnance Survey mapping at their fingertips, and is the equivalent of carrying 400 Explorer 1:25k paper maps and over 200 Landranger 1:50k paper maps!
With the all-new Xpedition2 it is quick and easy to plan and view routes on a variety of international topographic mapping, share your favourite routes, tracks and much more.
Xpedition2 now has full functionality on Smartphones and Tablets, as well as PC & Mac
Snap-to-Road car routing comes as standard, along with Satmap Adventure mapping.
Please note that Xpedition2 LIVE is now fully launched, having been previously available in BETA format
A login is required to establish a free, standard User Account.
Please click below for - Xpedition2 Quick Start User Guide
With Xpedition2 Premium you'll have access to a raft of features and improvements to help you better plan for your next outdoor adventure. For just £40 a year you get,
- A Wider range of high quality worldwide mapping,
- Access to full GB Ordnance Survey 1:50k Landranger,
- Access to full GB Ordnance Survey 1:25k Explorer,
- Global "Snap-to-Track" routing for foot, bike and car
- Fully flexible spit-screen route planner.
- Printable route information and stats.
- Advanced route editing.
- Split-screen planning.
Please note that Xpedition2 is now fully launched in LIVE mode. Any free or Premium accounts will have fully carried across from the BETA version. Please use the link below to jump straight to Xpedition2 Premium subscription details on the Satmap shop.
Payment Options & Information
- Satmap products are available to order:
- Online: at http://www.satmap.com
- By phone: on 01372 869070
- All of our products are available to purchase in pound sterling and euros.
- Orders placed on our online shop must be in a single currency.
- If products are selected in multiple currencies, our online shop will override to display pound sterling prices only.
- Payment options for orders in pound sterling and euros are detailed below.
- For bank transfers, please remember to include postage when sending in your payment.
- Please use the "Contact Us" tab at the side of the page if you need further information.
- Credit/Debit card:
- We currently accept the following cards:
- Visa Electron
- Visa Debit
- We do not currently accept American Express.
- We do not accept payment by cheque
- Bank transfer
- Pound sterling to (as of 19/03/2019):
- Lloyds Bank
- Account Name: Satmap Systems Ltd
- Account Number: 34054968
- Sort Code: 30-90-87
- BIC: LOYDGB22
- IBAN: GB29LOYD30908734054968
- Euros to:
- Clydesdale Bank
- Account Name: Satmap Systems Ltd
- Account Number: 4505340856501
- BIC: CLYDGB2SXXX
- IBAN: GB23CLYD82810134085501
- Please Note: Banks may charge a fee for international bank transfers. Please check with your bank.
- Payments are accepted via PayPal and can be made in either Euros (€) or Sterling (£). You can register here for PayPal. Payments can be linked to your debit/credit card or direct to your bank account.
Delivery & Shipping Charges:
- Please see our shipping options and charges