The Active 20 is our latest 3rd generation, high-end outdoor dual button / touchscreen GPS device.
With a HighRes touchscreen for even more clarity when viewing maps of all scales WI-FI to allow for wireless snap-to-track routing and software upgrades. All within our rugged IP68 Waterproof casing.
Active 20 Platinum Edition
Our Active 20 Platinum Edition is the must-have product for every intrepid outdoor enthusiast who wants every square inch of Great Britain Ordnance Survey mapping at their fingertips, and is the equivalent of carrying 400 Explorer 1:25k paper maps and over 200 Landranger 1:50k paper maps!
- Canary Islands
- Channel Islands
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- Great Britain
- Isle of Man
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South America
- Satmap Adventure
- Mountain Ranges
- Map Consolidation
- Walks and Trails
- National Parks
With the all-new Xpedition2 it is quick and easy to plan and view routes on a variety of international topographic mapping, share your favourite routes, tracks and much more.
Xpedition2 now has full functionality on Smartphones and Tablets, as well as PC & Mac
Snap-to-Road car routing comes as standard, along with Satmap Adventure mapping.
Please note that Xpedition2 LIVE is now fully launched, having been previously available in BETA format
A login is required to establish a free, standard User Account.
Please click below for - Xpedition2 Quick Start User Guide
With Xpedition2 Premium you'll have access to a raft of features and improvements to help you better plan for your next outdoor adventure. For just £40 a year you get,
- A Wider range of high quality worldwide mapping,
- Access to full GB Ordnance Survey 1:50k Landranger,
- Access to full GB Ordnance Survey 1:25k Explorer,
- Global "Snap-to-Track" routing for foot, bike and car
- Fully flexible spit-screen route planner.
- Printable route information and stats.
- Advanced route editing.
- Split-screen planning.
Please note that Xpedition2 is now fully launched in LIVE mode. Any free or Premium accounts will have fully carried across from the BETA version. Please use the link below to jump straight to Xpedition2 Premium subscription details on the Satmap shop.
Mac SatSYNC Installation Instructions
Mac SatSYNC Installation Instructions
Please make sure to follow the installation instructions below, and note upon completion your computer will automatically restart. Therefore please save and close other open files and applications, before starting an install.
SatSYNC 0.7.05, 15 June 2020, compatible with macOS 10.15 "Catalina"
To install this SatSYNC for Mac version :
- Click this link to download the SatSYNC for Mac 64-bit pkg (Version 0.7.05) file.
- Open the package and follow the instructions in the installation wizard
- Complete the installation process via the wizard.
- Computer restart.
- Start SatSYNC from within Applications / Launchpad
- If needed, you may switch between "Beta" and "Formal" by re-installing.
What's new in this release ?
- Crashing bugs - fixed,
- Improved installer - now removes old type of driver before installing it in the new location (macOS change),
- GPX file handling - improved, More data preserved - including Geocaching information when splitting files up. This is both on import and using the in-situ split,
- Software upgrade procedure - improved,
- Drag and drop multiple files enabled - from Active1X devices onto finder,
- Copy/move of multiple files onto the device, or between folders - improved,
- Delete speed of large folders for Active20 devices - improved,
- Active20 device can now be ejected through SatSync. (Unplug the device as soon as the dialog pops up on screen, saying that it’s now safe to do so. This will ensure cleaner device removal. If device is still displaying the message requesting reinstallation of the system, please just reboot Active20).
- Large folders - faster opening, with feedback showing that loading content of large folder is in progress. This helps on slower devices, such as Active10 or Active12
- UI has been improved, with many visual bugs fixed,
- Fixed issue when installing over very old version, installer would report a failure